||TO PAY ONLINE...
If you have already registered for classes, select the e-Cashier icon at the right to be redirected to the "Online Payment" site. If you need to register for classes, log on to TConnect, select “TConnect for Students”, register for classes and then select the “Online Payment” option after confirming your schedule and tuition balance.
||TO CHECK YOUR
Log on to your MyFACTS
Account, using your FACTS user ID and password. If you
have forgotten or misplaced yours, contact FACTS at
800-863-2287 or email@example.com.
To help you meet your educational expenses, Temple
College is pleased to offer FACTS as a convenient online payment
option. Students who choose to use FACTS may select installment
plans that are spread over several months, depending on the length
of the semester. They may choose to make payments from their
checking or savings account or by Visa, Mastercard, American Express
or Discover credit cards. In addition to the variety of choices
available, the student also has the convenience of paying online as
soon as he or she has registered.
The only cost to budget monthly payments through FACTS is a
$30.00 per semester($75.00 for Bus. Comm. Ed.) nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment Fee.
If you wish to pay in full instead of creating a monthly payment plan, there is
no additional fee charged.
After completing registration and confirming your schedule and balance due, you will click on one of the eCashier links and will be taken to the FACTS eCashier payment login screen.
Please have the following information available:
- The 7-digit Student ID number assigned by Temple College (located on the bottom of your statement/schedule)
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number - most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
To protect your privacy, you will be asked to create a unique FACTS Access Code during your enrollment process - be sure it is something you can easily remember!
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)—ACH payments
are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process
directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank
transfer of funds that you have preapproved for
your expenses at Temple College. Payments may be made
from either your checking or savings account. Payments
are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue
until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option—Paying with your credit card
gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus
programs that may be offered by your credit card
company. Your monthly payment will be automatically
charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will
be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance
is paid in full.
Using FACTS to budget your tuition has the following advantages:
- You can use a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card to pay tuition through FACTS.
- Payments can be spread over a longer time period.
- You no longer have to come to the Temple College campus to pay for your classes!
The FACTS Tuition Management Plan brochure can be picked up at
all TC campuses. Click here
if you would prefer to download a printable copy of the
When and what time will the funds be withdrawn from my
FACTS specifies the date each payment
will occur, but it is your financial institution that determines the
time of day the payment is debited. FACTS recommends you check with
your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds
should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic
payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking
holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business
How will I be notified of my payment information?
Once your agreement is posted to the FACTS system, you
will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by
e-mail or letter. Payments will be processed until the total balance
is paid in full. The notification has important information you must
have to log on to your My FACTS
Account. The notification also serves as a reminder that a $30
(1–6 payments) nonrefundable enrollment fee will be processed from
the account indicated on the agreement.
Can I pay by phone with FACTS?
FACTS does not accept payments by phone. In accordance with the Terms & Conditions of your FACTS agreement, all payments are processed electronically.
What is the FACTS Access Code?
protect your privacy, FACTS asks the person responsible for the
payments to create an access code. If you should call into FACTS
inquiring about your FACTS agreement or inquire online through My FACTS
Account, you will be required to verify your FACTS Access Code.
If you do not create an access code on your FACTS agreement, one
will be randomly assigned to you. Your FACTS Access Code will be
identified on your FACTS Confirmation Notification. Please remember
to keep a copy of your confirmation notification.
- For assistance with financial aid awards please call the Temple College Financial Aid Office at (254) 298-8321.
- For assistance with tuition balances please call the Temple College Student Accounts office at (254) 298-8628.
- If you have technical questions about how to log into TConnect or FACTS, please call the Temple College Office of Training and User Support at (254)298-8450 for assistance.
- To change to your current address, phone, or banking information once you establish a FACTS account, please call FACTS at 800-609-8056.